Let’s get the important stuff out of the way first of all – it is important for all our safety and please read all the following before you plan your visit.
1. We will be asking staff and visitors to follow government guidance on social distancing. ie 2m between you , other visitors and all our staff.
Sussex Prairies is a large open space and gives plenty of scope for a safe visit in the restful open air and beautiful sussex countryside .
2. If you see other visitors please take an alternative route or hang back and keep your distance. Please be respectful if queuing for tickets, and keep 2 metres distance from those around you.
3. At the Ticket Office, Teashop Kiosk and Plant Sales Gazebo, Payments can be taken with contactless credit / debit card or in cash if you prefer.
4. There is no need to prebook to come to Sussex Prairies (unless you are coming to one of our special events for which you will need to book a timed slot and a ticket in advance ). Please bring proof of discount with you .
5. We will have 3 toilets open . The toilets will be cleaned at the beginning of each days opening and will be checked regularly during the day . We will provide sanitising gel and hand wipes at the toilets . If you wish to use the toilet It is your responsibility to use the products we have made available for safe use and always WASH YOUR HANDS !
6.If you wish to visit the garden regularly, you may wish to buy one of our excellent value SEASON TICKETS, which will allow you entry as often as you like, without requiring you to pay each time you visit. eg . Only £25 for an individual ticket and £50 for a family ticket (admits two adults and up to three children)
Why not go to our website shop to buy a Season ticket in readiness for our new season. Alternatively when you arrive at the garden for your first visit please enquire at the ticket office if you would like to buy a Season ticket on the day.
7. The Teashop will operate as a kiosk serving Takeaway teas, coffee and homemade cakes and ice cream which you can enjoy throughout the garden. There will be no sandwiches or savouries on offer.It is simple fare with our same great homemade cakes on offer. You are very welcome to bring and enjoy picnics in the garden or in our farm fields but do take your rubbish home with you !
Enjoy our stunning garden throughout the season. We encourage visitors to walk right into the flower beds and enjoy the plants up close – a unique experience.